“Class” strategically combines humility with knowing you stand a cut above the masses.
And now we begin writing about class.
- Knowing when to lead and performing it gracefully.
- Knowing when to follow and performing it gracefully.
- Returning your shopping cart to the requested place.
- Realizing the full humanity in those who serve you (e.g., at a restaurant, etc.).
- Sitting up straight.
- Using proper grammar.
- Admitting and apologizing for your mistakes, and immediately working to remedy them.
- Dressing appropriately for an occasion.
- Driving politely.
- Counting your blessings.
More to come in future editions of this series!